Sunday 15 March 2015

Dream of Angel - Tokyo (15Mar15)



Park Shin Hye has proved herself the ‘Princess of Asia.’

On March 15, Park Shin Hye successfully launched her Asia Tour fan meeting Dream Of Angel in Tokyo.

The fan meeting began with Park Shin Hye sharing about her recent activities since finishing the drama Pinocchio. As Pinocchio will begin airing in Japan soon, she shared some of the best scenes as well as the stories behind filming. As the fans tried to imitate Park Shin Hye’s drama character ‘Choi In Ha’ along with the actress, including her hiccupping, the stadium was filled with laughter.

During the ‘Wish Tree Event,’ Park Shin Hye gave out a cake that she baked herself, held a beautiful candle service and gave out personal items that ‘In Ha’ used in the drama.

Park Shin Hye sang a total of seven songs during the fan meeting, including Dreaming Dream, Love Is Like a Snow, Don’t Worry I Am a Ghost and more.

Park Shin Hye said, “I’m grateful that I’m able to make great memories with the fans as I work on new projects each year. It is your love that fills the empty spots in me, who is lacking in so many ways. I will fill myself with your support and love and will continue to work hard to show you better acting.”

From: mwave
































































Credit to the rightful owner

No comments:

Post a Comment